Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Natalie

Hey everyone!

I'm Nat, and I'll be attempting - oops, I mean completing - this drop stitch shawl from Knitty. And my delicious colours (charcoal and burgundy) can be seen right here on my blog (you'll have to scroll down a little for the colour of the ribbon, as I dyed the light pink a darker bugundy colour).

I can't wait to see what my Teamies end up with. Especially Lhizz, as Sarah and I bullied her into joining :) Aah, peer pressure, there's nothing quite like it.

Also, it's summertime here in NZ, so cheer us along extra hard - we even have the weather against us ;)

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

Yay for peer pressure! "I can resist everything except temptation" :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your shawl in progress. You're so productive, I'm sure you'll beat us to the finish line.

Nothing in the rules says that we need to stay inside for the competition - I crocheted on the beach last week, and apart from sand in my yarn and no back support, it was lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home