Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Olympic timing - kiwi style

I've been meaning to find this out for quite a while, and finally remembered to look it up while I was online.

The Olympics start at 7.45am on Saturday 11 February, and close 10.15am Monday 27 February. That's in our time of course :) All of the other events are listed here on Channel One's website.

I don't like watching sport, so I'm not going to pretend that I'm going to watch it, although I do like the opening ceremonies. And since Blair (my partner) will be up and away to work by then on Saturday, I might as well get up and into my shawl. I can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

What about the ice skating?

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Hmm, that could be cool. We don't get very good TV reception here a lot of the time, so it will really depend on whether I can see what's going on.

I'll keep it in mind :)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

I'm not that fussed about the actual Games either, although I think the Winter Olympics are more entertaining than the Summer ones. I've got plenty of DVDs to keep me amused :) Not sure how alert I'm going be for the opening ceremony, though - I'm not a morning person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home