Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Monday, February 27, 2006

so close...

...yet so far! I stayed up til after midnight last night trying to get my socks done, my elbow was aching, my back was sore and the stitches were blurring in front of my eyes! There was only about another hour's work to do on them, but I forced myself to go to bed before I finished the final rib band - it's first day of semester today, so I needed to get at least some sleep. So a bit disappointing, but nevertheless I'm pretty proud of what I was able to achieve, and they'll be finished off tonight easily enough.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 pm, Blogger Beverley said...

You too!! Oh dear , but you made the right decision!!

Anyway the replay of the Closing ceromony is on 1 tonight so you can watch that while you finish your socks.

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger Juliet said...

Hi
Good luck - sleep is vital, that means you can focus!!! (Gee imagine frogging at the last minute, yikes that would be too awful)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home