Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A bronze for me!!





Hi all,

I think it will be a bronze for me rather than a gold! I have done over 1/4 of the strips to weave. 4 inches more than above photo shows. However with all the sewing together even if I get the things knitted it will be a couple of days to sew up. Ah well it has been fun taking part. I will endeavour to get them knitted in time.

As you can see I am shaping them with short rows so they curve allowing me to be able to weave them under and over the body strips off the cape. This does mean alot of knitting tho!!

A dratted headcold has slowed me up a little. But I must admit to getting sidetracked a little today with the yarn for the next project!!

Knit on >^..^<

1 Comments:

At 10:25 am, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

It's going to be so neat to see it once it's all sewn together - I've been having problems visualising exactly what it's going to be like, so I'll just be patient for photos of the finished product :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home