Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nearly there! Part one that is:)

Hi,

Great I have now worked out how to post pictures much easier. Will have to upgrade at home!

The cape is now only 3-4 inches from finishing. Oh yes, did I say I was only planning an elbow length one. Not that mad!

Once it is long enough will knit the dark blue bottom border and then hold sitches , incase I want to alter later then start knitting the strips to weave across.

I am pleased with the progress altho seems slow at the moment. But then I am up to 190 stitches around now. Great to read of others progress and to see all the sites and pics.

Knit on all!!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

It's coming along really well! So when you say "part one", what will the other parts be?

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger Beverley said...

When I knit the strips to weave through from side to side.

Your socks are looking good as well! I am knitting bulky so it goes quicker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home