Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Hi all , thanks for inviting me along

I am a knitter from Porirua in Wellington. I have been knitting since I was about 5 and for many years was into lace knitting in a big way.

At the moment I am into knitting and weaving , together that is.

I am excited about the knitting olympics but am only new to blogging. In fact created a blog to take part in the KO.

So I am still learning the ins and outs of posting, photos, links etc. So you will have to bear with me a bit.

But knitting now I love. I really enjoy new techniques and extending myself in new directions. I must admit to being a bit of a rebel as I very rarely knit from a pattern and if I do I tend to change it. I find it great that something I have done for years is now a really cool thing!

I have knitted in public for years and used to get ribbed for it a lot!! Now I hope , with the internets help we can "knit the world together"! :)

Anyway better not "rabbit" on, I am meant to be at work!

So once again thanks for the invite and knit on!! I will be with you in spirit until I get home and can join in. Must admit to a couple of rows at lunch!!

>^..^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home