Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Go Team Kiwi!

The team just keeps getting bigger - welcome to new members and about-to-be new members! What would be really cool is if we could match the numbers on the NZ Olympic team.

If you've just come here and want to join, please send me an email at sarah.e.moore@gmail.com (thank goodness gmail has good spam filters!)

Also let me know how you found us - I'm curious!

As for my own Olympic efforts, let's just say I haven't been the fastest off the starting block... Perhaps I shouldn't have chosen to knit Orangina in "frog" green! Attempt # 3 starts tonight.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 pm, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

Don't get dishearted, Sarah - I've been reading the LJ knit olympics community, and it sounds like lots of people are having hassles. You'll hit your stride soon, and then it'll all come together, I'm sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home