Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Day Three

I started the increasing for the heel last night. It's getting a bit too complicated to bring to work (I knit in the lunchroom during teabreaks) so I've left it at home today. Sarah's tip about moving the stitches around on the dpns seems to be helping with the laddering - thanks for that, S! I'll adjust any remaining ladders at the end.

Did anyone catch the downhill speed skiing last night? It was really exciting when the French guy won!

Tonight will be heel creation 101 for me - wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 5:51 pm, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

Oh, I don't know whether it's possible either ;) I think that if I can tighten every second stitch by picking gently at them with a crochet hook, I think it should look a bit better. It's not really bad, you just see them in the stocking stitch of the sole mainly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home