Team Kiwi

The official blog of the New Zealand Olympic Knitting team.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Well done to everyone who finished, and to everyone who took part!

Sorry I haven't been around much, my life has been taking a couple of interesting turns and unfortunately knitting and blogging have both sort of fallen by the wayside. I've really enjoyed this experience though and watching everyone's progress, and I love that I've found a few new blogs to read!

Even though the Olympics are over, I'd love to see everyone post their finished objects up here when they do finish (for me that might be a while away, I think I need some instant gratification projects right now).

Anyway, thanks guys!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 am, Blogger Juliet said...

Good luck Sarah for the knitting and everything else and thanks for letting me join Team Kiwi (you made a little McKiwi very happy)

 
At 3:28 pm, Blogger Beverley said...

I think this is an excellent idea!! I am so nearly finished, the knitting that is. I did have a problem at the end as I ran out of yarn, full story on my site but it will be great if we all get to see the finished items!!

Knit on >^..^<

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger Eatsruns said...

I've got a couple of hats planned. What with the cold weather hitting I may have to put Orangina away until next summer I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home